Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Getting rid of a little paper

Thanks to the following group on facebook
organizedgenealogist
I am trying to get my research that I have done so far a  little more organized.   I have been entering all the info that I have on paper into FTM2012 so that it can sync with the online tree.  I have hopes of getting it all in there once and for all so that I can pack up all the paper and store it somewhere else instead of having it laying around everywhere.
I have also been trying to sort through my matches on the ancestry.com DNA page.  I uploaded the raw DNA data to gedmatch.com and I have been trying to contact people from those matches also.   With the matches on ancestry.com I have been downloading the matches onto the computer so that I can look at them later.

No comments:

Post a Comment