Tuesday, July 10, 2012

ancestry.com

Well I am now working on the family tree on ancestry.com and I am amazed at how much stuff that does not come up under the shakey-leaves hints.  For example, i was looking at the hints for my maternal grandfather Frank Edward Maddle Sr. and when I got done with the hints I hit the search records button and came up with the city directory listings, his marriage to my grandmother Evie Lois, and the 1940 census.  Also came up with a bunch of my mothers siblings' marriage records.  I have to say if have never thought of looking into your ancestry, you ought to try it once and see what all comes up.  I do believe that Ancestry.com still offers the 7 day or 14 day trial that you can cancel and its free as long as you cancel before the free trial is up.

No comments:

Post a Comment