Monday, July 16, 2012

The Start of the Morning and Robert E. Lee

This morning, woke up around 8am by the babies.  I have a 1 yr old little boy and almost 3 yr old little girl. Got them started with their juice, cheerios, and ever present spongebob for her and dinosaur train for him. lol
Managed to get on the internet and enter some sweeps (sorry addicted to entering sweeps just like genealogy). Now I have finally made my way to Ancestry.com.  Yesterday, I posted surnames on facebook and got alot of feedback.  A cousin and I discussed possible relation to Robert E. Lee.  This fascinates me.  I have always loved reading and watching everything I could on the Civil War. I love the whole time period.  We are going to see what we can find to see if this relationship might be right or not.  I am hoping that we will be able to find documentation to prove it.

No comments:

Post a Comment