Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Media on FTM2012

Well I went to the cemetery and took pics of headstones, and last night i added some to the people on Family Tree Maker 2012.  When I went to do the sync to get the pictures on ancestry.com all that is showing up now is some random picture from ancestry.  I dont know what has happened.  I have tried 3 times to get them on there.  Ah, the frustration!!!   i will post a pic of what ancestry.com has put up there instead of the tombstone picture.  If anyone out there has any idea how to fix this please comment and let me know.  I dont know what else to try.  The first image is what ancestry put for the tombstone picture.

2 comments:

  1. Jeanie,

    Did you create a Caption for those Images?

    When you did the TreeSync (SyncNow), did you see Media Complete in the Plan Workspace?

    Were there ICONs where the Images should have been?

    Russ

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just saw found your website through Geneabloggers. Welcome to Geneabloggers.

    Regards, Jim
    Genealogy Blog at Hidden Genealogy Nuggets

    ReplyDelete