Sunday, April 28, 2013

been busy

Sorry i havent been online for a while writing posts. I have been busy doing other things, plus lost internet service for a while. I am still actively doing research on the family tree. It has become my passion to do this. I have both sides (mom and dad's) in one large tree. I would separate them but then i forget to work on either side. It's a lot easier for me to have them all together that way I can switch back and forth. Right now I guess you could say that I am actively researching my mother's side of the tree.

On top of everything else I am also now having computer problems. I always use my laptop for my research so I have been using it. The other night I was cleaning out some of my programs on it and accidentally deleted FTM2012. Once I was able to locate the disc to re install the program on the laptop I could no longer get the program disc to work to reinstall the program.

Luckily i had the program already installed on the home computer which was in the bedroom that my stepdaughters used. So I brought that computer back into the living room and I am now working on getting all my information and stuff from the laptop back on it and downloading upgrades to the programs that was on it.

I am in the process of re downloading chrome because when i try to access blogger on google it tells me that the browswer is no longer supported so trying to re download it and keep getting knocked off of the internet, so that is being a slow process.

Also when i start FTM, it tells me it also needs updated so every time that I start that program it tells me it needs a update even with me pushing the update button every time it tells me. So i don't know what is going on there either.

No comments:

Post a Comment