Sunday, May 12, 2013

In Memory


On Tuesday, the 7th of this month, a great lady passed away, Linda Doyle.   I got to talking to her on message boards and email a year or so ago.   She done EXTENSIVE research on the Dye family.   One of my great great great aunts married into this family and that was her line.    I was able to meet her last year at the Dye family reunion that she had invited all of us too.   I have to say a very great, generous and kind woman.    She was so helpful and helping the cousins like myself with our own research so that we were able to stay on the right line and on the right track with our research.   She always helped and answered any question that I might have.   I am fortunate in knowing her and only wish that I could of met her earlier so that I could of spend more time with her.   My thoughts are with her family during this time.





No comments:

Post a Comment